Friday, January 20, 2012

Merentas Desa

Today is my school big event-- Merentas Desa. This event will prove that students is powerful and energetic. Some of us shout likemad just want to cheer for they team! I like to see the situation all people cheer for something! They look so cute! Haha, I join this event since I was Form 1. Unfortunately, I never tke any places for my Laksamana except 40th sumthing. So this year will be my last student year, I tell myself is time to make a change. If not, my study's time will not so meaningful. I try myself at least Top 20th! Actually I was greedy, I want number 1 which I dreamed but no need run. hahaha, Stupid! So I was nervous before the competition began. I was thinking too much of things about my Form 5 life! I like to day-dream! I'm scared, nervous, a bit tired! At this time, Suki was giving me the chocholates! She say chocholates can make more energy. We have to warm up almost 20 min. Why so long for warm up? We more like dancing.

I was setting a stop-watch for myself. I try to remind myself by using this. When it starts, I try to like Steph Tan teach me which is "cut" people carefully. After that, I run a bit fast because they all run so fast! I know this is not a professional technique. But my mind can't calm down. After  6 mins, I was stop to run. OMG!! Why I stop?? I was cannot afford it. My breathing skill is too bad, I'm always use my mouth to inhale exhale. I'm POOR! Aroud the routine, I was stop around 10times especially at last 1 km. When I stop, I was telling myself "YOU Can DO IT, maybe I'm the number 11th, Don't make my life regret again" At the last two station, My Form 4 class teacher was telling me to run fast maybe still got chance! haha, SHE is very cute and lovely! haha, after hearing that, I was walking also. I want vomit all the times actually (I'm not so good in long run, prefer short distance). Finally I saw my school! I want faint already. But still haven't finish. Suddenly, I got the feeling to speed up because I want faster finished it and I don't want regret. haha, at the moment I speed up, I feel regret to start speed up so early. When I want stop and start to walk, guess what? Teachers are screaming! (Class 1 ada peluang lagi, lari LARI!!) Those sentence is calling you to run until the end! OMG! I'm reached school, I'm gonna cry. It was tired!! I get my first number ever which is 9th!! wah! I get number? haha..I'm crazy!! I did it! I was sit on the tar road, my leg was tired! Whole body become soft. Teacher write down my name and so on. Oppppsss.. I forget to give the checkpoint paper! I'm scared teacher disqualif me! Lucky not! I just forget to give. haha. When I go back give teacher luckily I din't get scold by teacher! huh~ LUCKY!! Today all is lucky!! But I really want to say that I HATE LONG RUN! just like can't breath in normal way.

I appreciate what I get today! I love 20/1/2012!!


Laksamana! GAMBATEH!


We get our chatime for our celebration today! yeah!! HAPPY NEW YEAR.. I think we are crazy today! The people are looking at us all the time. Paiseh lah~ OMG! Today, the Pearl Milk Tea is just weird maybe is buy 1 free 1 problem. ohh~~


When go into tuition centre, I feel sleepy! I want sleep!!


Last day online yeah! After CNY only can online!




I heard some compliment about me yeah~ Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment