Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Dragon year







haha! Happy Dragon Year yeah.. I'm a bit late. This few day I was in Bekok,Johor and Sungkai, Perak. I think there is nothing special. New year just can use angpao, delicious food, ANG ANG n gambling describe. But, I haven't watch lion dance leh! How sad it is. haiz! Btw I was get scolded by someone on new year. Don't misunderstand. This is not my fault. haiz~ I'm just stupid!! Nevermind, everything is over. 




I like kids! If they are not so naughty..haha




Still got a lot of picture in G12. I can't find out the cable, so can't transfer picture to computer. 








Watched football with bro... Man U!!! 










Today went to pavilion watch Jay Chou's movie...
The great moment is I saw 李心洁 and her husband. I was shocked when saw a pretty girl stand in front of me. They want go to their seats so we make it more space to let them go in. haha! We sit in the same row!! Watch movie with an actress and a director!! WOW~ I feel good! 

No comments:

Post a Comment