Saturday, January 7, 2012

Exercise!

I want this actually! But this is white n black!




This is YENG! My face is too thin! 




I still remember I ate MACHA which my grandchild treat me!
I was choosen 2 photos to print out because it is free of charge. I don't know expired already or not. When I bought the camera, they free us the photo printing 8R n 6R. I think so. Totally forget what had the guy tell me what already. I have hundred of picture n I have choose 2 only! omg.! It make me headache! Above is picture I want to print but can't. Below is the picture I have to print. Hope later can print it out! Yeah! In 2012, I wanna take more picture which is nice! PEOPLE JUST WAIT ME!

I watch back my album in my pendrive. I have 1 album never post on facebook. This is my 16th birthday! I don't know why I don't want post on facebook! The picture is nice! (haha, let me praise myself!) huh~ Just post a few on blogspot. I still remember I was sick on my 16 birthday. What a sad case! I have to take KTM back on that day! I almost faint on the train! But I was strong enough because on 7.6.11 I was outing again to Sing K! hahaha. Hope this year I'm healthy!! 6 month later will be my sweet 17th! OMG!! Too fast la! 

Today, I was force my big brother to do exercise! Guess what? We only exercise 20min! We are lazy! We used 30min to eat our breakfast. That means we eat more than exercise. The sun is warm my heart today! I din't do exercise long time already! I think he is more lazy! No sweat also! I sweat until my shirt wet. Later I have to go Kepong Kasturi. wow! First time go there. Wish me luck!












Finally, I get my January's Fee!!! Thanks her! I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment