Monday, January 9, 2012

LOST

Yesterday is not a very good day. Lack of luck, responsibility, patient, manner...I lost the warrant card of G12! OMG! I was think that why I can't keep a paper properly? Just a paper! I can't manage it properly! After I know I lost it and I found out the street I pass by. At first, I think I will find it out because the paper wouldn't disappear suddenly! It must be somewhere! But, I can't find it. So, the solution is I must TAKE GOOD CARE OF G12! IT IS A MUST!


NOW I can feel that when thing lost suddenly. I dislike the feeling!




My mum said "What is IMPORTANT? YOU KNOW WHAT IS IMPORTANT? If IMPORTANT you wouldn't lost it!"
When I told her the paper is important.
I learn the lesson!




Omg! have a lot of friends ask me to cut my hair..haha. What a sad case! I'm not suit long hair. What to do? I was boring with my short hair. I'm Gemini which like something new! So I will wait until I graduate. haha. What am I thinking? I also don't know. But, honestly I don't like tie my hair! My CNY hairstyle will be this which is messy! For sure I will getting darker before CNY because of the basketball training.


After that day, I will be more brave! What I want I must get it! Make my life feel no regret!




See her face and smile like her! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment