Saturday, January 7, 2012

I'm trying some function in G12!
 ♥ I'm used hours n hours to discover G12 and it is AWESOME!  I love u, G12!  




She was massage me in FB chat. She want me help her to do something today. At first, I was rejected her because I think she do it herself is better. But she can't do it herself. So I help her. It just a small case. But it warm our heart, especially her mum. A small kid who is naughty sometimes will make their parents happy also. So just appreciate what we have now! Especially family. I know what situation I have! I can't do anything at this moment. 








When I blogging, I like to hear 1 song only.. 
So today, I heard this=)
I have no idea who sang it because too many people cover.
Hi
Girl you just caught my eye
thought I should give it try
and get your name & your number
go grab some lunch & eat cucumbers
WHY, DID I SAY THAT?
I don't know why.
But you're smilin' & it's something' i like
on your face, yeah it suits you
girl we connect like we have bluetooth

No comments:

Post a Comment