Tuesday, January 10, 2012

First time!

Yeah! Today we get our certificate for [Pertandingan Mencipta Video]... haha. I totally forget I was take past in this. This is fun but hard also. We are work this out! We proud of ourselves. At first, we was think that it was impossible (wow, mission impossible!). We din't get any prizes, but this is worth. As I never make my school life blank just like that! haha.


Now, I will post some photo about this competition! I know this is last year, but I never blog about it yet. 
Tugu Pahlawan! 


We! 





Some of the picture that we went for video..
















Lunch time!




I still remember this..very funny!








This video is 'fei'!!

This is our first time take part in this type of competition. I'm enjoy in this competition. We have a lots of problems during making video. We are live far away with each other. At the first day, Man's father was fetch us went here went there. Really need to thanks to him! Second, the technology is too 'canggih', we have a lots of problem when edit the video. I have to call up Cik Lim to help us in the early morning, I sms her in the midnight. So sorry for disturb her. But most 'kesian' is Regine who edit the video for many times and having a lots of problem. At the last minute, we have the burn this problem. That's made me heart attack! Luckily, Regine's father help us! haha. I still remember Eming was asked her brother to help us. haha. Cute family! I still remember this video make me can't sleep probably few days! But a last, our video "BABY" was born! 
We have the experience of it!

Our
Main actress =) Man! ( I hate her back side because of this video!)haha
Editor =) Regine!
Photograher=) Vii, eming!



The real video can't shown on blogspot because I din't have the copy yet! 



I love it! 


Some back scene!
Under the hot sun!

Add caption






I mention before. I hate her back side! watch until boring already!

Relax after walk so long.


I want THIS!!







I miss my hair..


No comments:

Post a Comment