Sunday, January 31, 2010

February










二月有到来了
time was past

我剪了头发
他们说可爱
我说请不要讲可爱
我不想接受
哈哈
头发请快长

Man, Eming, MarMar, Jiayi, Angela n me
we go to watch movie

before that we eat pizza
after eating , c movie
i hope can c many trailer but not
haiz~


very nice movie
cant stop laughing
but the uncle who sit beside me
he dint laugh n no any emotion
i don't y
haha^^

after this
STARBUCK
haha^^
go out wif them
must go to starbuck
i dint buy coz have not enough money
so i just take photo
my MarMar BEHTAHAN me jor
haha^^

after go bak home
i also go out wif my family to jusco
they say want watch movie
haha^^
sorry, cant watch
coz i watch already
oppps , cant watch
coz no any time can choice
so conclusion is we dint watch movie

so tired
i want sleeping~

他在班上睡觉
他累了吗?
起来呀
to:- '非'香港人
哈哈


你很乱
我搞不清楚




No comments:

Post a Comment