Thursday, December 8, 2011

simple life

Coffee!
We have our Mc breakfast!
I take photo of cctv. I'm wrong, I din't see it. Actually I want  take the sky!



Today, Kaka was get hurt. oh! It was run here run there at outside. It maybe cut by something. As it come back to home, the floor was full of it blood. Kaka also jump on me, it's blood stained me. Kaka never show pain face(maybe it showed, but I don't know) 


Today was the third week of tuition. One more week to go. Friday, Saturday and Sunday are boring day for me. I'm not going out! Nobody free! Now, I only think of movie and drama will accompany me! Huh? I must go out!



The weather is cold. But I enjoy my Ice-cream.


I have no idea what to eat for my lunch today. haha. So, I went to Seven-eleven to buy a ice-cream and bread! hahaha.. It cost me RM 1.70 only.. hahaha! It's cold! I don't want get flu! I don't want sick! 

No comments:

Post a Comment