Monday, December 19, 2011

Picnic ♥

What? My Touch N go card can't be function?
Need to quite for buying this "ticket".haha. First time use it!

I like this effect which is Holga-style!  
















Our "佳仪"

Some red photo who reddish!









Picnic- ing

I was their "ah moi" who help them take umbrella!!haha

FOOD  
 
Umbrella gang!! 


Our Sandwich sifu!


Mandee was watch her face!!

I'm fake '1 1' 


Our stephy

cow man!









Happy New year!!


My bag spoiled! 



we just make it like our house. no, she said KLCC is her house, and  Dome is her canteen. MIUMIU is her fitting room.
Omg!!! she is crazy!





opsss~ lazy to turn it, hahaha, tortoise was laugh when people said she is tall..










































Opppsss, my bro wants use comp! haha. So, I din't add caption on lower picture!
we are awesome 

No comments:

Post a Comment