Saturday, December 3, 2011

Silly thing



I cut my hair! haha. I just cut my fringe, so no big different. But it was fun! I love to cut hair. I know I'm not a good barber. My sister was laugh at my new hairstyle. I think I'm too boring at home and doing some silly things. I'm too boring! Everyone seems going out to travelling. Most of them go Taiwan, China and Hong Kong! I also want go others country, Singapore also can but can I have my Canon G12 first? A travelling without a camera, it's not fun! I want you now! I need you! If go travel around Malaysia or just KL also can. I want go to beach, or some food trip. If Canon with me, KL is just enough for me! Canon, I'm waiting for you.

Tuition and stay at home is most of my activity of LOVELY holiday!




Told you before, I like to do something silly. Yesterday, my facebook notifiction was zero. What a sad case! So, I see back my old blog. haha. It was fun too! I was shocked when saw back because my Chinese level at before was higher than now. So, I make a conclusion, my English and Chinese level is lower than before! This call "half tong water"! haha^  Others than that, I realised that I can wrote a long blog before. At least 3 paragraph. I'm awesome, right? (haha, cover my heart!)
Now I show you some blog I wrote before.




[错]
哭了 为什么还要苦笑
不对 为什么还要狡辩
错了 为什么还要补救
补救 也需他人给机会
就算给他人痛骂
你也没有权利辩驳
因为错的不是他人
是你


就算得到他人的原谅
错了还是错了
事实无法改变
疤痕就算不再痛
也不会完全消失
疤痕就烙印在脑海里
因此任何人就会建立一道墙
再也不会让你伤害自己




I cant believe I was the writer!

No comments:

Post a Comment