Thursday, December 15, 2011

V!!





Guess what? haha. Tyng's birthday party was gone. We have an awesome night! ♥ We were eating, barbecue, photo shooting, laughing, playing and talking, somemore singing. haha. Thanks you Tyng's mum for prepare all the things! Thanks Angela's and Mandy's parents. haha.. If not I can't go this party. That day, I was went to Angela's, Tyng's and Mandy's house. haha. I'm traveller! 

Hope Tyng love the present I gave.

Actually before the Tyng's party, we went out to buy her presents. haha. We have our happy times also. But, my legs was tired because I walk in a long distance. huh? I think my house is too far from KL. 

  




















Today was last day of Kasturi holiday tuition. I have no sense of happy or sad. Just normal. Coffee can't help me don't fall asleep when tuition. But it make me stomache also. Caffein is not good when studying.

Just concentrate!!

Today is Fourth week, Fourth days, Fourth lessons. haha. Real holidays came!

No comments:

Post a Comment