Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Blogger!

A nice blog! haha, click it, and you never regret! This is nice too!




Yesterday,  around 800pm 
My bro and I went to Jaya Jusco Kepong because we have to buy Canon Power Shot G12!! haha~ I'm scared, nervous, and HAPPY.  I want to bring you to SINGAPORE!!! AWESOME!! I will appreciate what I have right now! This camera is officially not mine but him, my bro! When I'm grow up, I surely buy my desired camera!! haha, Let's me dream first! 


After that, I was try to online register warranty. Oppsss, I don't why? Still today can't success.. haiz! Why everything need to online register? This is the hardest part for those who don't it!!   




Today,
I have did my passport today! Hoo~ Finally...
I went wangsa maju around 630am, OH, it was early in the morning. I think I was the first.. OMG!! there is a long quite there! I'm the twenty and above. huh~ waiting, waiting!!! I'm impatient!! My number is 1019. I think I can be done on 9am. Unfortunately, I wait more than 3 hours ! huh~~ But finally I did it.!




After that, I went to Times Square to buy bus ticket which is SUPER NICE express! haha, The girl inside the counter which cannot speak Chinese. Oh! English! I have to talk with her in English. I think she is "behtahan" my broken English..hahahahaha (still learning la!) But, I did it also! haha..

No comments:

Post a Comment