Monday, October 12, 2009

new blog again=='
















>

i also dislike open new blog.
but i cant sign in my old blog
maybe i forget my password
haiz~
i doesn't write blog long time jor~
gt 1 month no write blog
this is the longest time i din't write blog
now, my computer type Chinese also very slow
so u all muz c my poor English
sorry la~


now my life is very complicated
i need simple
my room full of things
i need a bigger house
yerhhh~


he smile
last time

last Friday
me,man and my brother
go c basketball competition
omg
gt slam dunk competition
nice~
this is d first time is saw slam dunk
i like Taiwan team d slam dunk
but get third only
i saw competition since 3.00pm until 11.00pm
omg~
very tired
i also meet xexerblue~
haha
borrow his battery
paiseh~
my phone sot jor..
battery always not enough

she moody
i saw she two times
this week

revision Sejarah
omg
need to concentrate
sister like to disturb

微笑
也是最后一次了

No comments:

Post a Comment