Sunday, July 1, 2012

Sports day


23th of June is my school's sports day. My last sports day ever. But we make it last but not least. I had represented my blue house for 10 years.Although I had transferred school for few times. I HAVE FATE WITH BLUE. Before the sports day, I had joined merentas desa which I get number 9, Lempar cakera and get gold medal, Softball and get a silver medals. Unfortunately, this year which is our last year of sports day, our venue is 'pulapol', not Cheras stadium as usual. Hmmm, there is quite good, but there is no track. A runner need a track badly.
Today, I had joined 3 events which were 100m, 200m and 4x100m. I prefer short distance as usual. Honestly, before start, my heart full with fear. I fear I will lose.



In the 200m event, I had chosen the front track which is number8. I dislike stand infront because can't chasing people. hmmm, I think this is 'physcology'. I realise when I was run after the 100m, I was slow down. I lack of stamina. Seriously, my ears can't hear any cheer from people.  I always can't hear after vigorous activities. One thing, I like to jump before I run. I really very scared whenever the run wanted to start. I admits that the most tension sport for me is racing.

For 100m, first time join individual. After the 'bizz',  I had to run without thinking so much.






For 4x100m, we were try our best because this was the last event for me, them. I was thinking when are we going to have sports day after this? I had joined sports day for more than 10 years. Isn't the end for me?





Irama event, WAH! first time join leh. Super nervous before start. Felt so sorry because I did some mistakes. We got number 3!
Middle one is me!




LAKSAMANA!!  We got our consecutive 3 years CHAMPION!! My tears almost drop when I hear it. Calm down, and cheer!!!


I'm so happy I can get the honour of best sports woman in 2012 sports day. I had tried my very best on every events. I got 4 golds for individual. I want to thanks my all lovely friends and teachers. Friends' supports is very important in every moment. Their cheers, supports and caring is my most important. I love them! <3





Hey, I'm so ugly in sports day's pictures. TT.

Show some rehearsal pictures before sports day.








Although it comes an end, but the spirit will stay inside our minds.




















All the pictures are came from eriko, jiaen and man dee's fb. Thanks. =)



I'm proud to be  one of the LAKSAMANA. 

2 comments:

  1. Well done! You were awesome!
    Dont forget to keep fit after school!
    =D

    ReplyDelete