Saturday, July 21, 2012

nowadays.



I had joined the chemistry quiz. hmm, so hard.























Went to MBS IU day today. A lots of problems before go to HGH, gosh...


























Everybody feels stress, not only you being stress.
People is changed without a word.

I hope everything will end up with a happy moment.

I should persist on everything.




Concentrate on study. Trial is important,  SPM is very important. 
If you're the one who give up in this moment, then you're the stupid.
I will think of the worst situation for all the things before it occur. 
But work hard is what I should do now.





People are start to think about their future.
How about me?
Where should I go after SPM? 
What I interested on? I don't know. 
I'm so scared.. 

1 comment:

  1. Expose yourself now by viewing youtube videos & talking to people in different fields. This will help you with your essays too! =)

    ReplyDelete