Friday, June 8, 2012

Vii's 17

I'm officially 17th years old now!

















I have a HB card





First try of Ochado, hmm. nt my taste


Take from yuen yi's :


Girl always like to self-shot, you guys should used to be this way, especially boys.





Yup, I really enjoy on my birthday. Thanks for their presents, cake, laughing, caring, and photosss.. haha. I hope this will not be my last year celebration with you guys. I like the way we are.



But, at the end, have a little sad case, gee was lost her handphone in KTM~ haiz.. But, she had bought it after this.


When I reached home, I quickly settle the photos. Feel so awesome as we finished the G12's memory card within 3 hours. We had taken 300++ photos. This is our style.

Okay, I was going to my relative's hs for my dinner.. hoho, my aunty bought me a RT Pastry green tea cake. I love it!!!

At last, I go yamcha with my family at Sri Hartamas. <3

7.6.12, I had ate green tea cake and drank green tea milk tea and matcha starbucks. hoho.. Love you, green tea.

This is my presents from them <3

No comments:

Post a Comment