Sunday, June 10, 2012

for you, sin yan..



Guess what, today is last day of my june's holiday. My lovely june is came to middle. But, I never let it go just like that, I did something awesome to her today. Our YAN's birthday is on tomorrow but we make it earlier celebration. I was taking KTM to BANDARAYA and take LRT to MALURI!! OMG, I definitely hate KTM, always make me late, no matter how early I go out.  YAN, it has shown my heart for you.. haha.. lol..

Surprise for her, went to her house and bring her out to VIVA HOME, first time go there ler.. We having our lunch at .. Opps, forget it's name ler. After that, we go watching movie in MBO. lol, I shout when saw the Andrew Garfield's poster. Faint, so lengzai!! Watched what movie? hmmm, I don't know what name ler~ Very geli d. The movie is hard to understand for my level.












Afterwards, we went to food court eat donuts. We are taking some pictures.





Take from sinyan's: 




Hope she really enjoy what we did today. 


Lastly, 
Happy Birthday SIN YAN. !<3

1 comment: