Thursday, November 3, 2011

National Science Centre

We went to National Science Centre. The place very nice. A lot of knowledge we learn from that place.haha^^ Actually we went there most probably we take photo only..This is our style.Erm..I like the water park most..Friend! Our first time to play water leh..Next time must go Sunway Lagoon..i wish so..I like the MIRROR also..NICE reflection and refraction..

i like this wall!
VII
Lai..hehe
The succesor
Colourful chair..




Thomas Alva Edison..

My present..thx PPS


Water Park!!Crazy play this..





Pretty!GRASS



Hemisphere !

This AWESOME mirror!


Huge piano.



Heavy rain again..
The sky rain non stop..haiz~Is this normal weather?I hope so.. Today, I saw...no..i dint saw it..my mum saw it..i was busy palying my phone..my mum saw a student who are across the street knocked by a motorike..The people ran away after that..The student sit on the road..He cannot even stand up..Why that person so irresponsible?Hope the people doesn't serious injury...Hope so..

No comments:

Post a Comment