Friday, November 4, 2011

I will keep going!

What's the aim of study?? Have to find it!

I was thinking where should I tuition for Form 5 2012. Kepong Kasturi or KL Kasturi? What I need to tuition? I'm not saying that I don't like tuition bt I'm tired especially I need to take KTM.. I officially HATE it! It was wasting my time. It also very pack! KTM is my first reason why I don't want continue tuition at KL. If I have other better transport, I will be continue it. But Kepong don't have same teacher as KL. My mum ask me to try it because she no need wait me at the KTM station everyday. haha. It was suffer. She need to wait for long time as she don't know when I will be reached. So I have to choose it before 19 November..


So, I know my position in class. Sin Yan told me. When she tell me, she make me in a stress situation. Erm, no bad. But still need to improve in many subject especially my BM, ENG and BC..CONGRATZ to my lovely friend who get the good result. I won't be sad what I had get.(only disappointed..hehe) I will keep going!! Aza Aza Fighting~


Regine who bet with me. Finally I win her  hardly. I know bet is not a good thing but it can motivate me. Gimme five friend!    


Really thanks to my friends who give me the supports on exam!




2 comments: