Thursday, March 28, 2013

SPM result day



21.03.2013
SPM result day. Before this day, my heart filled with nervous, my mind filled with worried. Even a minute before I knew my result, I was scared. As I meet my teacher, she told us this year BM pass percentages is dropped and only 7 people get A for Chinese. This two subjects are my weekness. When we went in the hall, teachers are arranging our result. Our first thought, can we steal it? =) Maybe we are too nervous about it. We're waiting, we're talking, we're laughing, but we knew we were nervous all the time. As usual teacher will announce those who get 8As above. But this year quite different, because teacher will calling 8As first. So, when teacher is calling straight As students, my name was called. Thank God!! When I walk to the stage, I heard some teacher say congratz to me. Principal told me how excited she was. Once I stepped on the stage, I start to talking. I'm looking at my mum, she was excited too. How cute she is. haha. Actually, after I get my result slip, I was quite blur. Many people asking, and congratulation. My school's editorial board had done an interview with me. I felt so sorry because can't really answer their question. My weekness still the languages subjects. Finishing all those things, we went to Pavilion for movie and lunch. We used to go to Sushi Zanmai! 

I hope taking result slip is not an end for our friendship. I knew we might not always together like the life in secondary school. We might not have same topics because we have out own school life. We might not have same teacher. But I hope our friendship won't change. 


I really love when they care about me. Thanks for the one who called my mum n me to knew my result. Thanks for caring. I love my teachers. They gave the best for me. No matter is school teachers or tuition teachers, I want to say THANKYOU to them. But I have no chance to tell some teacher. Some I forgot to tell. OMG, forgive my reckless


Here is the pictures on that day. 














I'm lost for my future. 
Like a kid lost her toys.
 Like an adventurer lost his map. 

1 comment: