Sunday, May 20, 2012

Just some simple problems

Eddie? yeah!


I LOVE her hairstyle. Plan to cut it after SPM. Today, I was had my hair cut. I was wonder cut it short or just stay at this distance. When I flipped the magazines, I saw her. I felt like want to cut it desperately. But I have chilling myself as my hair not yet long, I wanna try long hairstyle. In my whole life, I only have long hairstyle 2 years. At this sad case, my face is not allow me to keep it long. I like the long hair but I'm not suit to. So sad.

 I like this feel, see below.


I love her so much! Jun hasegawa<3







Everything will be alright? People used to comfort others
I know I should appreciate on what I have but I just a human being.
Who will be greedy, jealous, selfish and bad sometimes.
I try to avoid it, to have a better me in the life.
Maybe I'm just too little in your life, not even bother about me.
I'm not a pessimist. I just wanna shout out on it. 
I will try my best on it, even you never think of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment