Friday, July 23, 2010

Macha Green Tea



-Bedford-

Friday class`

this was the first time going this class

most of the student is come from 'chong hua high shool'(if hv nt mistaken)

the class was hilarious

they are funny, but they like to say bad word.

The girl who sat infront of me very beauty

After class, just only 2 guys, the girl n me wait for our parents

before she go back, she say goodbye to me [i think so]

omg~she very beauty


other, i need to write a letter to bedford about changes class

my sis never tell me about the letter

haiz~~

next month need to go friday class also

as i got math competition at 'chong hua high school'.




my bro, mom n sis come n fetch me

v go for yam cha

ohyeah~

my bro 'belanja' v all coffee beans

haha^^

i was having my Macha Green Tea

and New York Cheese, Secret Resipe

Last, my sis buy me a chocolate ice cream

omg~ all of my favourite

just wanna said YUMMY







i will keep trying until success

No comments:

Post a Comment